1) pick a topic you know nothing about (ie world economics)
2) Make a prediction related to that topic (ie a depression worse than the great depression)
3) Be flexible with your terminology (you say depression, I’ll say recession – just don’t call the whole thing off)
4) Be even more flexible with your terminology (ie “will occur by” becomes “will start by”)
5) Search the internet for anything or anyone that seems to support what you predicted and post the links to prove you were right.
6) Ignore everything and everyone who posts evidence that shows you were wrong.
7) Never admit error – just sit back and hope people forget the things that didn’t work out as predicted.
8) If all else fails claim that your intercession helped prevent the predicted event.