Here are some disappointing photos of my most recent paintings. They are nothing spectacular but the photos reduce their impact even further.
The first two of these paintings were projects to recycle previously used canvases. One of them (the red and blue one) is the result of about four re-uses.
The last of these paintings is something I did on a piece of plywood from the packaging of a delivery I received at work. The first paint strokes were done to remove excess paint from brushes I’d been using on other things.
After a while I started to like the look of it and added deliberate brush marks and paint drips. Eventually I masked off part of the board with tape before adding more paint dabs and drips. I removed the tape and this is the end result.